About Us Contributors Episodes Swag News Forum Gallery Wiki Book of the Month Freking Sweer

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Episode 35

Cheese dip? Where's my cheese dip?
Episode 35 on MP3


Show Notes

Starring: Bryan, Alex, Jamie, Shane, & Peter

Getting to Know Us the Comic Geeks reintroduce themselves to all the new listeners from the new iTunes release.

CGS Tagline Contest Thanks to www.upallnightgaming.com and congrats to the Grand Prize winner: Chris Whittington for our new tagline (look at the top of the page)

Stump the Rios Peter gets 2.5 out of 3

Geek of the Day #5 by Dillon Northrop on the VS system and people who walk too slow at conventions

Other Comics Podcasts Lene Taylor hosts the I Read Comics podcast at ireadcomics.blogspot.com with a female's point of view on manga, independent comics, 70s Marvel, Conan, Star Trek, etc.

CGS News Our podcast was mentioned on www.newsaskew.com for talking about View Askew comics and movies.

Websites mentioned: www.starblazers.com, www.hifidesign.com, www.palisadestoys.com

4 Comments:

  • Have you guys thought about adding t-shirts in kids sizes so I can outfit my 5-year-old for her first day of Kindergarten?

    By Blogger J, at 1:05 PM  

  • Great post guys. Only been into you guys for a week but you are deffinately my favourite on-line "radio" show.

    Chris

    By Blogger Chris Shanks, at 10:42 PM  

  • Hey Guys - thanks for listening! And I hope we can keep you around for a long time to come.

    I think the lowest size we can get is Small for now, but Bryan would know better.

    Peter

    By Blogger Peter, at 2:03 AM  

  • Jeremy,

    If you would like, I can certainly get my hands on a kids size. Shane printed some up for his boys. Just let me know what you need.

    Bry

    By Blogger Geek Bry, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Contact Us    Sponsor an Episode    Links    RSS

© 2005 Comic Geek Speak