About Us Contributors Episodes Swag News Forum Gallery Wiki Book of the Month Freking Sweer

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Episode 33

Funny books? We got cher funny books here.
Episode 33 on MP3


Show Notes

Starring: Bryan, Jamie, Shane & Peter

Listener Emails Joe asks us our thoughts on CrossGen; Lee & Brittany Goodman write in about the Supergirl story of Superman/Batman

Stump the Rios hosted by Chris Seiffert, Peter gets a lame .5 out of 3; in future Stump the Rios segments, if Peter is completely stumped, that person will get the Alan Moore/David Lloyd V for Vendetta Trade

World of Toys Shane reads about the Cooper Perry Fund through www.palisadestoys.com

CGS Title Bout Superman vs. Thor

2 Comments:

  • Bryan - you are correct - Ultimate Spider-Man #1 has a cover date of October 2000.

    By Blogger Peter, at 12:44 PM  

  • Shane, you are a tough man! There is no way I could have read that letter about the 3 year old dying, no matter how positive the message was, without breaking up. Heck! I was blubbering just listening in the car! But then I guess having raised 3 boys of my own, I'm very aware of the horror that type of thing instills in parents. I suspect that I'm going to buy that statue even though I don't collect that type of thing because it will mean something to me (and my wife) for ever after. Thanks for being brave enough to read that story! (Darn! gotta go find another tissue...)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Contact Us    Sponsor an Episode    Links    RSS

© 2005 Comic Geek Speak