About Us Contributors Episodes Swag News Forum Gallery Wiki Book of the Month Freking Sweer

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Episode 29

Get your wallets ready. This episode is all about Wizard World Philly.
Episode 29 on MP3


Show Notes

Starring: Bryan, Jamie & Tasha with a call in from Peter

Geek of the Day #4 from Bruce Rosenberger on Robert Kirkman

Stump the Rios by listener Richard Green in Macon, Georgia, Peter gets 2 of 3

Wizard World Philly Seth Green panels, retailer markups, DC news galore and an advanced screening of Batman Begins. All that and more about this year's show!

Stump the Audience #3 winner announced!

Websites mentioned: www.snafu-comics.com

4 Comments:

  • As disappointing as it might have been, I think Sean may have made the right decision regarding the iMax theatre. I've gotten motion sickness in one (and then had to drive home from DC with a major headache!).

    Jamie, if you read FF: Foes, let me know if I'm missing something. I was really startled, as much as I like his other works, that I didn't on this one. Of course, everyone has an off day...

    Good job Pete, on the Stump the audience. I knew the answer to the first question, but had no clue to the others, nor the source material to research.

    Great episode guys, thanks for letting me live vicariously through your adventure. I was busy digging a trench for the wiring to our new pool (although it passed inspection and I can now reap the benefits of my labor!

    SPLASH!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 PM  

  • Woo Hoo! Pool Party at Bruce's house!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 AM  

  • Hey! Absolutely! The first annual Comic Geek Speak pool party?! Peter, Bryan, Tasha, Jamie, and Pete are all close (as are other CGS folks whose names escape me now, sorry...). You Tom, on the other hand, have a bit of a drive ahead of you...

    Next year, the deck!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 AM  

  • Cannonball!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Contact Us    Sponsor an Episode    Links    RSS

© 2005 Comic Geek Speak