About Us Contributors Episodes Swag News Forum Gallery Wiki Book of the Month Freking Sweer

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Episode 30

No more Archie comics kids. It's time to run with the big boys.
Episode 30 on MP3


Show Notes

Starring: Bryan, Matt, Jamie, Shane & Peter

Listener Emails What is the Best Single Super-Power, Lame Character, Couple, etc.?

Special Event Bryan talks about his upcoming bike race to raise money for MS

Wizard World Philly '05 Coverage on the recent convention continues

Stump the Rios by Ryan Johnson, Peter gets 0.5 of 3

Websites mentioned: http://panelology.myblogsite.com/blog, Online Comics Encyclopedia: www.sequart.com, www.seanbaby.com

2 Comments:

  • Wow! It's scarey how often I find myself thinking the same thing as Jamie, it's like he's my long lost brother or something! I'm glad I'm not the only one who instantly thought of invisibility as the best superpower!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 PM  

  • My parents have always told me they found me on their doorstep so...BROTHER

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Contact Us    Sponsor an Episode    Links    RSS

© 2005 Comic Geek Speak