About Us Contributors Episodes Swag News Forum Gallery Wiki Book of the Month Freking Sweer

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Episode 55

Marvel's New Universe? What the. . .?

Episode 55 on MP3


Show Notes

Starring: Bryan, Matt, Jon, Kevin, Shane, Jamie, Peter

Listener Emails Dave McKean/Neil Gaiman's Mirrormask; Most Ridiculous Scenes in comics; advice on bagging comics, which tape to use, etc. Only on CGS!

Marvel's New Universe/2099 comics The Speakers of Geek reminisce about two of Marvel's more experimental lines, Jim Shooter's the New Universe and Marvel 2099

Stump the Rios by Tedman, Peter gets 2 out of 3

Video Game Segment Listen in to the raves on Hulk: Ultimate Destruction!



2 Comments:

  • Hey Guys, just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your podcast, but boy are you some words MoFos. I'm about two podcasts behind on your shows. If you keep the show a little shorter say about an hour long, you'd really please the OC part of me. Jamie, keep the pimp hand strong. And what's the issue with the moon knigt statue?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM  

  • You guys are killing me. I also have a small comic podcast and everytime I think I have a pretty good subject to talk about, you guys have already done before I get a chance to get home. Just kidding, my podcast is usually just a bunch of nonsensical rambling with a few ums and swear words thrown in for good measure. Another great podcast. Keep it up.

    By Blogger kafraco, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Contact Us    Sponsor an Episode    Links    RSS

© 2005 Comic Geek Speak