About Us Contributors Episodes Swag News Forum Gallery Wiki Book of the Month Freking Sweer

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Episode 54

It's trivia mania. Join us and see if you can answer any of the questions.

Episode 54 on MP3


Show Notes

Starring: Bryan, Matt, Jon, Kevin, Shane, Jamie, Peter

Special All Trivia Episode!

Listener Emails Our thoughts go out to our listeners in New Orleans; Ultimate Iron Man; Marvel's New Universe

Trivia The Speakers of Geek play Peter's trivia game to show off their own knowledge and to let listeners hear how the game is played. Bryan, Matt and Jon go up against Kevin, Shane and Jamie. Find out who wins!

Important Comic Dates for September


6 Comments:

  • Luv them scientologist google ads there guys LOL - click em daily anyways!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

  • The only question I got was the X-men 2099 one. woo-hoo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:13 AM  

  • Peter, did you forget Sept. 23rd, 1955, or were you just trying to spare my feelings?

    (It's okay, I'm coming to terms with it!)

    Wow! I sucked at the game. I only got like 5 of the answers. I'm sure folks were wondering what was up as I was driving along yelling, "John Romita!" at my iPod (but then again, I was in Jersey, so no one probably noticed...)

    By Blogger Bruce R, at 5:22 PM  

  • Bruce! So sorry. And an early Happy Birthday in case I forget!

    I'll add it to my list for next year!

    By Blogger Peter, at 11:46 PM  

  • Peter,

    I was kidding of course! No way you would have known! As I said, just trying to come to terms with it! Haha!

    By Blogger Bruce R, at 12:56 PM  

  • Loved the show - more of these!
    Oh and Happy Birthday Bruce

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Contact Us    Sponsor an Episode    Links    RSS

© 2005 Comic Geek Speak