About Us Contributors Episodes Swag News Forum Gallery Wiki Book of the Month Freking Sweer

Monday, February 25, 2008

COMICS NOW! MAGAZINE ON COMICS WORTH READING!

Johanna of Comics Worth Reading takes a look at Comics Now! Magazine #1. Here's just a portion of the review:

"With the lack of information on graphic novels and the focus on DC, Marvel, and serialized genre indy comics, I’m not the target for this, but I still think it’s handsomely produced and shows potential. My overview may sound harsh, but I wouldn’t bother pointing out room for improvement if I didn’t think the publication had a chance for a promising future."

We really appreciate the coverage! You can read the rest of the review here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Contact Us    Sponsor an Episode    Links    RSS

© 2005 Comic Geek Speak