About Us Contributors Episodes Swag News Forum Gallery Wiki Book of the Month Freking Sweer

Monday, August 08, 2005

Episode 43

I can't think of any witty remarks. So here's our next episode, take it or leave it.

Episode 43 on MP3


Show Notes

Starring: Bryan, Kevin, Jamie, Shane, Peter
Special All Listener Email Episode Round II
Inkers, superhero named pets, CrossGen & Valiant, CGS DVD commentaries and more!

CGS Review Bryan raves about the first Brubaker/Epting Captain America Hardcover "Winter Soldier"

Stump the Rios by Sam Harrison, Peter again is stumped with 0 of 3

Geek of the Day from Bradley Milough from Louisville, Texas

Websites mentioned: yearone.spiderspawn.com, www.dialupramen.com, www.superdickery.com, www.supherohype.com, www.dieselsweeties.com, www.catandgirl.com, www.athenavoltaire.com


6 Comments:

  • We are still tossing around what we should do for episode 50. Needless to say it will be a big deal. And by big deal I mean I will be very long. lol

    Bry

    By Blogger Geek Bry, at 10:27 AM  

  • For the special 50th episode, you catch up on all of the e-mails to date? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 PM  

  • Chris,

    My god, that might take about 6 hours! lol.

    Bry

    By Blogger Geek Bry, at 3:26 PM  

  • "And by big deal I mean I will be very long."

    You said it, not me ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 AM  

  • Argh! You read my email! Not to nitpick though but could i get my site listed in the show notes? I know, i know, im a pain.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 AM  

  • Sorry to whinge. BUt thanks :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Contact Us    Sponsor an Episode    Links    RSS

© 2005 Comic Geek Speak